IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!!!
We love our Desoto County teachers and school staff and we want to do our part to help you stay safe in the classroom this fall!
For a limited time we are giving ALL school staff a 25% discount on our mask 5 pack!!
To receive the discount please follow these guidelines:
- You must checkout using your DESOTO COUNTY SCHOOLS email address (any orders placed with a non school email account will be canceled)
- Use the code MASKUPDCS
Our School week 5 pack is the way to go for teachers who don't want to be washing masks everyday!!! We have packs for everyone in Desoto County! If your school is requiring solid masks, you will not receive any patterns other than the school logo!
The 5 pack includes:
2 - of our custom patterns with comfort fit adjustable ear bands
- 1 - School Print (apple and pencil)
- 1 - random pattern
3 - 100% cotton Jersey Masks
- 2 - with school logo (or blank if you choose solid)
- 1 - solid
Due to demand please allow 2 weeks, earlier you order the better! We will fill in the order they were received!
In House Mask Details -
- 3 ply cotton mask
- Pocket for filter
- bendable nose bridge to help keep it form fitting to your face
- Comfort Fit adjustable ear bands
Jersey Cotton Made in the USA mask -
Designed for maximum comfort, this Cotton Knit Face Mask by Port Authority goes beyond standard cotton masks thanks to their partnership with Sciessent, a U.S.-based global provider of antimicrobial solutions, to incorporate its Agion® treatment into the fabric.
This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic stretch binding ear loops help hold it comfortably in place.
- Three-ply 4-ounce, 100% cotton jersey
- Fabric touching skin: 100% cotton
- Mask contains silver and copper
- Three evenly-spaced pleats on each side
- May be used when FDA-cleared masks are unavailable
- Machine washable
ALL SALES FINAL
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.